Saturday, September 6, 2008

News and notes

Hanna trifecta: Hanna brushed past us yesterday with a minimal disturbance. It is currently in Fayetteville dumping six inches of rain on SGT Mark. It's headed for my in-laws in Richmond and then my brother in Boston. Don't think that's ever happened to my family before. The only casualty here was Jon and his surfboard. A 10-foot wave snapped his surfboard in two and left him with a bruised rib.

A surf apparell yard sale scheduled for this a.m. in our driveway was cancelled due to "epic waves."

Guest contributor: La Florida is featuring photographer Wes Lester. Wes and I have worked together over the years and he is a very talented photographer. His work will be up through the 18th.

I will be back on topic tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Some Soldier's Mom said...

thanks for stopping by the blog... as for info you asked about, email me cmlblog2 at cableone.net and if you give me a little info (or pose specific questions) I'll tell you what I know and maybe provide links to add'l info.

MightyMom said...

glad you're still above water.

sorry about the epic wave story....

gonna go see the new photos.